According to a new study by Grand View Research, the global pipe and pipe fittings market is expected to reach USD 35 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2025.
Pipes and pipe fittings fabricated piping system which is a high performance instrument as it acts as a conveyance for very high parameter stresses like high pressure, high temperature, large flow and hazardous materials. In most cases, pipes are used as connectors in water inlets to establish clean water and waste water distribution systems, agricultural watering systems, liquid disposal facilities, sprinkler and waterfall systems, sewerage and waste water disposal, etc. Pipes cannot be installed without the fittings like pipe fittings are essential for connecting pipes. There are different types of pipe fittings such as adapters, couplings, elbows, tees, flanges, valves, reducers, sleeves, etc. These pipe fittings are used to connect pipes, tubes, flare, pneumatic and other fittings for various configurations.
The global pipe and pipe fittings market is expected to reach USD 35 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 5% from 2020 to 2025. The demand for pipe fittings is mainly driven by rapid urbanization, government investments in the infrastructure growth, including the installation of pipes for efficient water distribution systems. There is a growing demand for high performance corrosion resistant steel and plastic pipes in the oil and gas industries. Additionally, petrochemical and mining industries are increasingly adopting steel pipes and fittings owing to their corrosion resistance characteristics, which leads to an increase in the demand for pipe fittings over the forecast period. .
Raw material is one of the main cost factors for manufacturing pipe fittings. Pipe fittings can be made from a wide range of raw materials depending on their application. Conventional raw materials include stainless steel, brass, copper, carbon steel, cast iron, bronze, etc. However, high performance polymers, rubber and plastics are increasingly being used with conventional raw materials in an effort to reduce the high cost and avoid supply chain disruption of conventional raw materials.
Grab your copy or request a free sample of “Pipe and Pipe fittings Industry Procurement Intelligence Report, published by Grand View Researchfor in-depth details on vendor ranking and selection, sourcing, and pricing criteria and strategies.
Additional services provided by Grand View Research Pipeline:
Breakdown of costs by components for better negotiation for the customer, highlights the main cost drivers in the market with future price fluctuations for different materials (eg: steel, aluminum, etc.) used in the production process
Comparative rate analysis
Provide cost transparency for the different products/services purchased by the customer. A typical report involves 2-3 case scenarios helping clients select the best fit engagement with the supplier
Determining and forecasting salaries for a specific skill set in order to make a decision on outsourcing versus in-house.
A typical newsletter study capturing the latest information for specific vendors related to: mergers and acquisitions, technological innovations, expansion, litigation, bankruptcy, etc.
Introducing Pipeline by Grand View Research:
A smart and efficient supply chain is essential to the growth of any organization. Pipeline Division at Grand View Research provides detailed insights into every aspect of the supply chain, helping to make effective sourcing decisions.
Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Market intelligence involving – market size and forecast, growth factors and driving trends
- Price and Cost Intelligence – pricing models adopted for the category, total cost of ownership
- Supplier Intelligence – rich insight into the supplier landscape and identifies suppliers that dominate, emerge, bask and specialize
Sourcing / Procurement Intelligence – best practices followed in the industry, identification of standard KPIs and SLAs, peer analysis, negotiation strategies to be used with best-suited suppliers and countries for sourcing to minimize chain disruptions supply
Browse Grand View Research’s collection of procurement intelligence studies:
- Mechanical Electrical & Plumbing Services Industry Sourcing Intelligence – Mechanical Electrical and Plumbing Services Market in United States was valued at USD 32.8 Billion in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.2% by 2027. It also holds the market share highest among other geographies. Demand for mechanical electrical and plumbing services in the United States will be driven by new construction as well as demand for upgrades and renovations.
- Supply watch for the medical suits industry – The global medical suit market was estimated at ~USD 1.7 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~6% from 2020 to 2027. The demand for medical suits has increased significantly since the Covid-19 outbreak . It is widely used during the pandemic to protect healthcare workers, such as nurses, doctors and other medical personnel.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – US
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
City: San Francisco
Country: United States